Inttl Advocare has a dedicated prosecution team comprising of highly qualified attorneys represent both Indian and international brand owners, from Fortune 500 companies to sole proprietorships to start-ups across various sectors such as FMCGs, Pharmaceuticals, Telecommunications, Liquor, apparel, Electronics etc.
We advise some of the most valuable multinational brands on the development of offensive and defensive trade mark strategies.
Our services include:
- Carrying out appropriate clearance searches before launching a new brand or an existing brand in a new territory
- Rendering Opinions and Advisory on adoption of trademarks
- Portfolio management: periodically assessing and monitoring status of the applications in the portfolio and ensuring that all processes are up to date.
- Proficiency in filing with expertise in drafting specification for maximizing protection.
- Prosecution of applications such as filing response to office objections as well as attending show cause hearing before all the Trademark Offices in India.
- Filing of well-known trademarks in India
- Assisting clients in seeking protection of their trademarks in international jurisdictions through our vast network of reliable associates.
- Filing applications in various jurisdictions through Madrid protocol
- Advising and filing on Assignments, licenses and franchising of trademark rights for deriving maximum value from IP assets
- Negotiations with third parties on co-existence agreements and buy-outs.
- Conducting IP audits and due diligence
- Handling registration formalities and ensuring post registration maintenance including renewal and restoration of trademarks
- Following up with the Trade Marks Registry for speedy recordals