Our services include:
- Strategizing and representing clients in writ petitions challenging policy and other decisions taken by the Central Insecticides Board & Registration Committee
- Drafting and filing appeals before quasi-judicial authority against orders of refusal of registration or renewal of insecticides.
- Representing clients before the Central Insecticides Board & Registration Committee for hearings and representations.
- Rendering Opinions and Advisory on various aspects of the Insecticides Act, 1971 and accompanying Rules
- Conducting due diligence and advising on Compliance with statutory and regulatory aspects of Insecticide Laws
- Filing representations and petitions on proposed regulations/reforms